BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Manic Monday Madness Sale 18!!!



Good morning and Happy Monday! We are on week 18 of the Manic Monday Madness Sale, I still can't believe how well it is going. Thank you to all of you. I am also involved in the Fashion Fest this week. It is a festival with lots of music and 9 themed sims with tons of fantastic designers. We have all donated a one of a kind item for a silent auction in which all proceeds go to Relay For Life! I have 8 RFL vendors in My Store which is located on the Philadelphia sim. You can bid on my one of a kind item here. This it the item I donated:



Okay, now on with this weeks' list!

Casual Elegance




Creative Muse




4Life
2 items!!





Foxworth Creations




Reel Expressions




Aster's Builts




Lacie Dayz



If The Shoe Fits




Big Beautiful You



SB Wear



That is it, have a great week and Happy Shopping!!

0 comments: