BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Manic Monday Madness Sale 17!!!




Hi Everybody and Happy Monday!! Summer is here and we have some awesome deals this week! I also wanted to let you all know that I am involved in the "Hunt For The Cure"
In my store there will be a hidden Relay For Life vendor with a dress in it for only 10L! All proceeds go to RFL. Here is the dress in my vendor:



This dress will not be for sale in my store, so get it while you can! Okay, now with the list for this week:

Casual Elegance



SB Wear




Vel’s Boutique



If The Shoe Fits




Creative Muse





Foxworth Creations




FaerieMagic Faerie Myst




Faerie Magic, Eire Market





Aster's Builts





Avatar Bizarre



Big Beautiful You




Reel Expressions



Have a great week, and a Happy 4th of July to all of my USA readers. Happy Shopping!!

0 comments: