BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Manic Monday Madness Sale 19!!!



Hi again everybody and Happy Monday! I am excited to announce that we have 3 new additions to the Manic Monday Madness Sale this week! I would like to welcome Tolsen Decycla of Ha Gakure Textures, Jester Wildcat of J Wild @ WiLDKaTZ Rock Club, and Mayli Nirpaw of Sparkle Fish Jewelry to our little family!

I am also involved in the "Hunnee Bee Hunt" That started on July 10th and runs until July 30th. The Hunt starts here. I made a cute outfit just for the hunt in which I will do recolors to sell later on in my store. This is the outfit I made-



I hope you join the hunt and find it!

Okay, now on with the list for this week.

Casual Elegance




Sparkle Fish Jewelry




J Wild @ WiLDKaTZ Rock Club




Creative Muse




4Life
2 items!!





If The Shoe Fits




Deviant designs5 items to choose from!




Ha Gakure Textures




Aster's Builts




SB Wear




Delights By Telina




Reel Expressions



There it is. Have a great week and Happy Shopping!!

0 comments: