BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 14, 2010

RLF Clothing Fair 2010-part 1

I plan on doing several post on the RFL Clothing fair. I wont be focusing in the fashions so much as the amazing builds that were done for it. I hope you enjoy it!

I am honored to be part of the 2010 RLF Clothing Fair. Opening day is March 13th 3pm slt and there will be events until closing which is Sunday March 21st at 9pm slt.
The Clothing Fair began as a dream three years ago with 34 stores participating in this event for Relay for Life. Since that date, it has grown to over 150 designers over 9 sims and has raised over 11 million Linden Dollars for RFL. This is my third year participating, though it is my fist year having a store of my own because I used to share a store with my sister.

Every Year they do a different theme to make it more interesting. This year the theme is "Fashion Cities of the world." My store is located in Rio and my wonderful husband helped me build a bright, colorful, cafe style store.


This is the menu I created for the cafe. "Sola de Moda" is Portuguese for "Fashion Cafe"

Here is a nice look at how I set up my vendors, Kram made these nice colorful blocks to put them on. It really helped capture the feel of what I wanted.

Here is another inside shot of the store. When I think of Rio, I think color. He did such an amazing job!

Here is my sign, Kram put the red border around it to brighten it up.

I am so happy with the way this store turned out. It just has such a nice feel to it, it just makes you want to dance! Make sure you stop by and take a look.

Twinky

0 comments: