BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Manic Monday Madness Sale week 3





I know I said I was going to post more of the Clothing Fair last week, I don't know what happened to last week! I am wrapped up in many projects at the time, so sorry, my bad. Fortunately there were a lot of bloggers posting it!

I am happy to post week 3 of the Manic Monday Madness Sale! This week we have a couple of new merchants involved. I do think the weekend did sneak up on everybody as I got a couple of entries too late. We will make sure we can secure them for next week. Ok, on to this week's participating merchants.We hope you find something you like! Happy Shopping!


Casual Elegance
Ks Designs
Mark Cotrupe Designs
Has Been
Bodies By Oh
Deviant Designs
Sweet Antidote
Lacie Dayz
Foxworth Creations
4Life
If The Shoe Fits
Euphoria!


















0 comments: