BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 18, 2010

Manic Monday Madness Sale wk 33!!!





Good morning and Happy Monday Again! First of all, I would like to inform you that don't already know, I have downsized considerably and my main store is now in the New York City Sim. It is a great sim built to look just like the real NYC with lots of shopping! I hope you can come and visit. I also hope to have the Bargain Center in a mall somewhere soon as well. You can find my items in the Marketplace as well. I also have a couple of new merchants that I would like to welcome to the sale, Infamous Parabola of Razorblade Jacket and Orgasma Dimsum of D'Funk'd DeSign's. Welcome to our little family! Okay, now for this weeks' list:




Casual Elegance




Creative Muse




Timeless Textures




RazorbladeJacket 2 items!!






4Life




-Midnight City- D'Funk'd Design




Rag Dollz Steampunk Emporium




Aster's Builts 2 items!!





SB Wear



Have a Great week and Happy Shopping!!

0 comments: